Tuesday, March 25, 2008

FRAME up!

I just found out recently that my P990i's camera can take photos using different frames. After more than 1 1/2 years of owning this phone, I realized it surely pays to read the user manual! So, I had a share of guffaws when I took these pictures...


Meet the Easter Bunny... Paupau! Haha!


Starring... Nes... Moreno!


Dave amongst the blooms...



"I'm NOT guilty... $#@& is!" - Steve Abbu



He's no Neil Armstrong... but he surely conquered

the SPACE in my HEART!
(everybody now... aaawwww!)

That's all folks! :-P


4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

WOW. another blogster that i can visit besides the one Gelo has. surely chunkee you and Gelo are friends. both have that same spice that really doesn't make the reader get bored.

about your p990i. wait till you'll be able to know how to manipulate and edit pictures on your phone, yes on your phone. too bad its just like using the paint application on windows. :D

Enzo :D

glenncruz said...

ako rin! just discovered that feature on my SE K810i early this year lang. accidentally. ^_^

Chunkee said...

Thanks guys!
@Enzo - thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. :-)
@Glenn - it really pays to read the manual, haha!