Friday, October 31, 2008

I Love the Salcedo Market!

Even after a late Friday night out, I still managed to wake up early the following day. Why? It's Salcedo Market Day! I've been wanting to go back to this haven but my Saturday mornings are rarely sked-free. Good thing I had that chance last weekend. What does Salcedo Market offer? Fresh produce like ...


Nice! It doesn't just offer these stuff, there are a lot! Some of which are ...


Mmmm! Makes you wanna eat more and more! And yes, there are MORE!


Just taking these pictures can make you burp with satisfaction! My favorites?



I just love the craft kiosks, especially the one offering Yuletide decor. I can smell Christmas fast approaching! And oh, the empanadas? Try the Chicken ala King and the Roast Beef... yum-oh! My 2 thumbs up to the Bud-Bud Kabog suman ... they use the finest ingredients like wild millet seeds and they even offer the sugar-free variety! Simply superb.
How I wish I can go the Salcedo Market on a regular basis. :-P

0 comments: