Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Back at Canyon Cove

We were ecstatic to be back in Nasugbu last Saturday night. Need some proof?

What's playing? "Just Got Lucky" by the Jo Boxers, I guess...

10 li'l boys...

The night air was humid but that didn't stop us
from having our regular drinking session!


Beach volleyball was fun, especially when stolen moments were captured!
Nice shot,
Dave!

Goofing around with 1st timers Nes, Richard & Achi
(who were enjoying themselves, obviously).


Spoiling pictures is still part of the game!



Candid or not candid, that is the question...

The whole experience was memorable once more. Thanks, my dear friends, for one heck of a Father's Day with you.



Even if my Dad (and the rest of my loved ones) are oceans away... you always make me feel like you're my family!


No surprising amount of ATM money, expensive bags nor high-tech gadgets can surpass that! :-P

4 comments:

BigJimboy said...

Malay natin ... siguro masarap magmahal ang ATM money, expensive bags, at hi-tech gadgets.

popoytoy said...

Oo naman jim, lalo na kung kaya mo bumili ng friends, lover/s, happiness. But I think, Its even much more happier (super superlative na yan ha) if friendship, love and happiness is genuine and not bought.

Chunkee said...

I second the motion. :-P

blindNES said...

i like the last line of the entry.winner! hehehe

truly,nothing compares this barkada and im sooo happy to be part of this family!

at dahil may naiinggit,may gumagaya..lol