Friday, June 6, 2008

Gelato Heaven

I'm off from work today. There's nothing better to do at home so I went to the nearby Waltermart for some grocery shopping. Then I had this sudden feel-good urge when I saw...

from L-R: Blueberry, Macapuno, Mango Jubilee, Chocolate Chips & Mint and Chips

It's the Amici di Don Bosco gelato corner! Uber yum-o! What did I pick? The one at the middle! Just to give you a clearer picture of this delectable treat, I grabbed a photo from ToniGirl (thanks!).


Looks lusciously good, isn't it? Trust me, it is! It's loaded with fruits like blueberry, strawberry and peaches on a mango-based dense ice cream. For only Php50 per scoop, it's a sure-fire affordable dessert! Good thing Amici di Don Bosco is just a stone's throw away from our place! :-P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarap nyan ah, matry nga yan minsan. kung sayo stone's throw away ang waltermart, samin mga 3 tumblings 2 kembots at 1 kandirit ata. =)

Chunkee said...

The 3 tumblings, 2 kembots and 1 kandirit are worth it when you taste their stuff! :-P