Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What A Wonderful Christmas!

My Christmas this year was far different from the previous ones .. . I got to spend the Christmas Eve and the day itself with my close friends at Edward's place. What a joyous experience it was!


I terribly miss my family, especially this Yuletide season. Spending the Christmas Eve feast with my friends definitely brought delight in my heart! We all shared the scrumptious food we ourselves prepared that night.


After indulging in awesome Noche Buena fare, we had the whole early morning for some movie marathon and endless tittle-tattle. After the Christmas daybreak, we all had our ...


We had the usual bonding over a good and satisfying meal. Much appreciated sustenance -- both literally and figuratively. :-) The day went on, with us just enjoying the company of each other.


I thank my friends for a wonderful Christmas of 2008. I hope we can do this again next year. :-P

0 comments: