Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Different Halloween


This Halloween season’s totally different from the previous years. I used to go home to Laguna, celebrate my Dad’s birthday on the 30th, bond with the family 'til Nov. 1 ends. Since my folks are already away and I have work, I ended up staying here in Makati. Not bad for a change. Last night, I got to spend time with Gelo, Arci and Emil over sumptuous dinner at TGI Friday’s Glorietta. We didn’t bump into cute, little kids clad in their trick or treat fancy clothing... but we did bump into 1 cute TGIF personnel attired in a Voltes V costume. :-)
All Saints’ Day is about to end. Good thing I didn’t go home since traffic, I heard, was horrendous heading south. I just spent time at the Dad’s merienda buffet with JImmy, Gelo and Emil. Burp! This was pretty relaxing as compared to the hustle and bustle at the cemetery. Hmmm ... I think I’m gonna get used to this every year. :-)

0 comments: