Sunday, November 4, 2007

Weekend Madness

Hurray to weekends off! Yesterday was the start of my new work shift sked... a hard-earned 7:30am to 4:30pm. Oh my! Waking up not too early and not too late, just like going to school before... I’m so loving it! Anyway, yesterday was uber fun. Jimmy, Gelo and I hanged out at the Fort and, as usual, gratified our cravings with malling and food (esp. my sugar desire for Krispy Kreme New York
Cheesecake!). Then, we went to Music 21 along Jupiter for some much-needed “belting”. Singing “Angels Brought Me Here” at the start set me at ease. I can say all of us inside that room can carry a tune! What can I say? We love singing our hearts’ content! Definitely, videoke is a form of “escape” from the harsh reality of life. With singing, one’s problems are temporarily forgotten... as if we have our own sweet world. And with friends around, who would dare say you sing like William Hung?! :-)

0 comments: