Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Box

It has finally landed... and that made me smile this weekend, among other things.

From whom? It's NO SECRET... my Ate Sheila, sweet as ever! :-P The package has everything I want...



from chocolates...

... PB & Js, pesto and sugar-free iced tea tubs...

... to a box-full of goodies!

Of course, my sister didn't forget the stuff I need...




Blood glucose lancet device, Tylenol, multivitamins...

... essential toiletries...

... & a photo printer! Yay!

I love you, Ate! :-P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The iP1800's not exactly the top of the line photo printer, pero it's great. Mahal nga lang ang inks ng Canon, pero worth it nman pag nakita mo na yung results ng print.

PJSauyo

Chunkee said...

I can't thank enough my sis for giving me that printer. I better make good use of it!

blindNES said...

penge tsokoleyts! Ü