Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sunday Karaoke

Jim and I stormed our way to Cable Car along Arnaiz Avenue last Sunday night. After working 8 hours straight, I was so hungry I felt I could eat a horse! Thanks to...



... where all their burgers are 50% off all Sundays (from 12mn to 11:59pm), unless they run out of patties, which happened that night! Poor Ed, Cholo and Dave! Good thing McDonald's was just around the corner!

We were in the grab-a-mic mood that night so we had 5 and 10 peso coins for some karaoke magic!

Davey sang good ballads!

Achi was into some 80's and 90's tunes...
Jim & I
were into spoiling, as usual!

Badz and Abbu were natural belters
(and I am a natural spoiler, bwahaha!).


Cholo and Ed just enjoyed listening to the pieces sung by the barkada.

Singing made us real tired and hungry (again). Our final stop...


It's along Osmena Highway. Cheap but good Japanese food, 24-7!


Sundays with friends rock! :-P

0 comments: