Monday, August 4, 2008

The Best Birthday

Words aren't enough to express my sincere gratitude and heartfelt joy to all the people and friends who made my day extra special. All the wonderful memories...




... from dinner...

... to the candle blowing...

...from the unexpected video presentation...

... to the awesome gift...

... 'til the wee hours of booze, laughter and bonding. These precious moments are all locked in my heart and I will forever treasure!

To Jimmy, I appreciate everything you have done for me. I am deeply grateful! For the rest of my days...

To all our friends, you've always been an instrument for making our lives worth living and worth enjoying!

I can't imagine my days if I won't be spending time with you, guys... Life wouldn't be this zany!

As what Jops said... through thick and thin. Again, thanks and I heart you! :-P

2 comments:

jim nev said...

and we heart you too.. dave was right, extra special ang bday celeb nyo ni nes, kasi nakumpleto tayo.. :)

ArDee said...

bless you, vic. Spread the sweetness, as always :) much love!