Friday, August 15, 2008

Yaya Mode!

Today's my last rest day for the 7am-4pm sked. Tomorrow, after 1 year, I'll be back to the early morning-taxi requiring 4:30AM shift. That means, I have to set the alarm at 3:30AM, grab a mug of coffee and rush to work! Hope I'll get used to this again...

Anyway, I made good use of my off today. I did my laundry, went to the grocery, scrubbed the bathroom toilet bowl, floors and walls, swept the floor and cleaned the fridge. Yayang-yaya! To cap it all, I watched "Caregiver" on my laptop... the clear copy courtesy of Edward. Yaya mode talaga!

Oh there's more... I cooked pasta for my baon tomorrow. I made linguine with sauce made from olive oil, lots of garlic, shrimp and...

Pesto from my sister... Mmmmm!

Hay naku, I should better hit the sack at around 9. :-P

1 comments:

Unknown said...

San niyo po nakuha yung sugat? Lol