Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Long Weekend -Tagaytay

Our long weekend kicked off Saturday night as the group went on a road trip to Edward's rest house in Tagaytay. As usual, we had uber fun! We couldn't resist doing karaoke!

It's me singing "Bluer Than Blue", my signature song...

Achi belting it out with chuwariwaps on the side.

And it's Abbu, the diva... his turn to rock the world!

There were other stuff accomplished that night...

...like ghost story-telling,

... boozing around,

... and playing truth or DARE! ("OMG, totoo ba yan?!")

Almost all of us were up the whole night! The following day, we watched some movie files from Ed's laptop. We then had lunch (bulalo cooked for almost 4 hours and fried chicken). Burp! Then, before sunset, we did...

Jumpshots! :-)

Group effort was more fun!

At the end of the day, I said to myself...

I love my friends! :-P

0 comments: