Thursday, September 11, 2008

Enchanted Sunday with Friends

We had a fun Sunday when Dave invited us to join him at...

I can barely recall the last time I set foot in EK. I just remember I was brave enough to ride the Space Shuttle on those visits. But... after witnessing the mishap of the roller coaster last year, leaving the people stuck on top of the ride's loop... I chickened out.

But not these friends of mine...
even Richard, who seemed very "delighted"! :-P

I just flirted with ...
... the space man!

Despite the charring heat of the sun, we roamed around the crowded place...

... and bumped into Mel's ancestor. LOL!

We never got tired of the jump shots...



... with nice backgrounds. Why not?

We definitely had the grandest time!


Us with the 3 "li'l" pigs...


Us at the "lake dock."

Us doing the last jump shot for the night!

Thank you so much, Dave... it's really heart-warming you consider us your own family. Hey, the feeling is mutual!
This has to be my most memorable EK experience so far! :-P

0 comments: