Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happily Stuck With Each Other

Last Saturday night was the moment I've been waiting for...


I can't fully describe that feeling but definitely, it was an overwhelming one. :-P

In the midst of tough times, I certainly believe that love and true friendship conquer all.

I'm more than glad to be stuck with these friends of mine... rather than be trapped in a cold and lonely universe.:-P

You can't stop the river from flowing
To the sea.
Cos some things just happen, like
They're meant to be.
And it doesn't matter where you are,
Or where you go, or what you do.
You can't stop my heart from loving you.
-"Can't Stop A River" by

Duncan James/Guy Sebastian



We're back! :-P

1 comments:

BigJimboy said...

A cold lonely universe is a perfect place for someone cold-blooded...