Monday, September 1, 2008

Tiendesitas-Rufo's Night

For a change, we opted to go Saturday night to ...

... which literally means "a collection of little stores".

It was my first time to visit the shopping haven in Pasig City and I must say I'm impressed with the place. It's like the local tiangge but it's more stylish and chic. The complex is made up of different pavilions, including fashion, handicrafts, pets, antiques, furniture, garden, delicacies and my favorite, food! The pavilions have Mindanao-inspired architecture, including Zamboanga vintas and...

... nice lamps!

I was so hungry that time but it took me a while before I sat down to eat... there were too many food stalls with lots to offer! But I ended up ordering bagnet with garlic rice, salted egg with tomato, a big bowl of La Paz batchoy and 3 big cups of sago't gulaman at Jose's. For only 200 bucks, why not?!

We then had craving for...

Good ol' native suman, incorporated with different fruits and flavors, such as nangka, ube, macapuno, sweet corn, camote,
red mungbeans, mango and chocolate.

Of course, how can we forget the photo op?



The food trip went on, this time at...

... along San Miguel Avenue in Ortigas.

I had my favorite Corned Beef ala Rufo's!

Burp burp burp!

There was still room for dessert!

Chocolate ice cream, anyone?

Even if we weren't complete as a group last night, we still had the never-ending kulitan and kwentuhan 'til the wee hours of the morning.

Ansarap pag weekends! :-P

1 comments:

Naoki Terada said...

Look Closer at Vic's photo with the chocolate Ice Cream. there is a big surprise. ROFL


*Thanks to my Trusty SONYDSC W-55 :D