Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Easy Breezy!

Last Sunday, we decided to meet up with friends at TriNoMa to have dinner and watch "Resident Evil: Afterlife." We anticipated a long queue for this blockbuster movie, especially on a Sunday night. Just to avoid the hassle of lining up, we used Sureseats.com. Ticket reservations were such a breeze! After getting the
tickets, we went to Super Bowl of China for dinner. I got the Roast Pork with Bean Curd rice toppings for only Php 99! What a treat! With bottomless drinks and shrimp crackers (or kropek), that was a steal. After dinner and chit-chats, we had Dairy Queen for dessert. The Butterfinger Blizzard was such a classic favorite! Yummy! I decided not to watch the movie, simply because I didn't
even catch the 1st 3 Resident Evil movies! Alone, I rode the MRT from North Avenue Station to Magallanes Station. Again, it was easy breezy ... no traffic, no big crowds and I was seated the whole trip ... all because it was a Sunday. That's why I love Sundays! I can't wait for the next weekend. *smile*

0 comments: