Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mami Goodness!


For the nth time, I found myself stuck in the middle of a jam-packed MRT train northbound on a busy Friday night. Toni decided to meet me & RJ for dinner at our favorite mami house, Masuki.
Why do we love Masuki? They offer a variety of good-tasting mami, siopao and siomai at very affordable prices. I was hungry like a horse so I ordered a huge bowl of my favorite, Beef Wonton Mamigupit noodles on steaming hot soup with tasty beef brisket, beef wonton (which you can order separately, too) and freshly chopped green onions. Mmm! I also got their Pork Asado Siopao … delicious steamed bun filled with scrumptious shredded pork. Comforting indeed. These toothsome stuff go well with black gulaman. *busog to death*
Visit Masuki at Sekai Center along Ortigas Ave. cor. Madison Street, Greenhills, San Juan City.

0 comments: