Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crazy About Crepes N' Cream

Being an ice cream enthusiast, I've always been keen in venturing into something prepared differently from the usual scoop-in-cone or scoop-in-cup ... something that can tickle my fancy as well my taste buds. Thus, this one ...


It's by Crepes N' Cream, a sister company of UCC, which offers not just sweet dessert crepes but also savory ones. You can also create your own crepe, depending on what ingredients you like. I personally chose avocado flavor ... luscious, yellow-green colored ice cream base with subtle nutty flavor and oh-so-creamy consistency, wrapped in deliciously thin crepe, topped with whipped cream then sprinkled with crunchy almond flakes. Haaay can I just stop blogging about food?! I know I can't ... :-)

0 comments: