Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Just-Killing-Time Post

The other day, I woke up pretty late than usual. I had no work so I spent the whole night just bumming around. That time, I felt the hunger pangs gnawing me and I was so craving for McDonald's Big Breakfast. Me, being such lazy bones, didn't wanna drag myself to Makati Cinema Square, where the nearest McDo is located. So, I opened my fridge and luckily found the items I needed to please the insatiable me.


Some juicy and yummy Hormel Breakfast Sausage Patties (@S&R, Php 225 per 10 patties in a box), cheesy scrambled eggs with spring onions and garlicky fried rice ... that made my day! Pardon me for writing such a post, just a spur of the moment thing while killing time. I'm meeting my friends in a while to celebrate Valentine's night. Happy Valentine's everybody! :-P

0 comments: