Tuesday, February 17, 2009

V-day with Friends

Valentine's Day has always been an ordinary day for me. Why? I absolutely abhor the horrendous traffic, the jam-packed restaurants, the huddled shopping centers ... sigh. But this year, I had a different kind of V-day. It started out with ...

Meeting up with these friends of mine, despite going through the busy crowd of Greenbelt 3, was worth it. After some coffee and chit-chats, we went to Edward's in Greenhills. It was a potluck Valentine's dinner, so more than anything else, we bonded over good ...


After the sumptuous feast, we continued with our kwentuhan and other stuff. The whole night 'til almost the break of dawn, some of the guys were happily drinking and chatting, while some of us were dead tired and were snoring to the max!


As early as 6:30 in the morning, we went to the penthouse for a cold dip in the pool. Abbu was so hilarious, as usual. We definitely warmed ourselves with laughter and harutan. After breakfast, it was time for me to go to work. :-(


I definitely had a grand V-day with these guys. Now I'm looking forward to next year's celebration! :-P

0 comments: