Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Wham-sical Saturday Night

I felt utterly enthusiastic when we got to Shangri-La Plaza Mall last night, simply because of 3 reasons: 1. I haven't visited this shopping haven for so long, 2. it was yet another Saturday night out with friends and 3. I was craving big time for ...


Paupau and I got the classic Wham! Burger ... juicy, succulent 1/3 pound char-broiled burger patty, with fresh lettuce and tomatoes in a soft sesame-seed bun. The only difference: I had the Double Whammy ... 2 patties, can you imagine?! Jimmy had Bronco Burger, same banana but with crisp bacon, white onions and cheddar cheese with barbecue sauce. With onion rings and bottomless soda, that was an ultimate cholesterol heaven ... in fact, we even felt our blood pressure rising up!
After dinner, we joined our friends at the ...



We spent the night chatting, drinking booze and laughing to the max! We also gave Aki a "Bon Voyage!" gift for him to carry along on his way to United Arab Emirates... sunglasses, na bagay sa kanya!
I got home at around 3:30am this morning, with a smile on my face ... I love my friends!
To Achilles, we'll miss you a lot! Good luck on your journey and your new endeavor! :-P

0 comments: