Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Caldereta, SEX, Kabab atbp.

I wasn't feeling very well last Saturday... I was dizzy and nauseous at work. Talking about being wasted! I was ready to face my weekend in bed when I learned that there's dinner at Dave/Cholo's place. I told myself... maybe I just need to see my friends... my week wouldn't be complete without bonding with them.

It was raining cats and dogs that night... but that didn't impede us from getting together. After helping ourselves with pizza from S & R, we savored Edward's special caldereta... Man, that was good! I couldn't help but have 3 servings!

Then off we went to Central at BF Homes Paranaque...



nice shot, Cholo...



4some... wholesome!

We then had breakfast at SEX... Sinangag Express! As usual, went home after dawn...


Sunday night was no exception...



Jim and I had dinner at Rufo's. After too much fat the previous night, I had bangus for a change. Then, we met up with the gang at the nearby WG Diner. After a few buckets of beer, calamares and balut/penoy, we had a long but hassle-free trip to Quezon Memorial Circle... oops I meant Mr.Kabab along West Avenue. While the rest had Shawarma Rice, I opted to eat Shish Chicken Kabab. What can I say? It was a guilt-free Sunday for me! :-)

0 comments: