Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Inevitable Change

I just read Jim's and Nes' latest blog entries. I like the topic: about change. I came across this quote dealing with that idea...
It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.- James Gordon, M.D.
I totally agree. In fact, there would be some developments with regards to my work. I don't wanna reveal the details yet so as not to preempt it. I am so ready to embrace this opportunity... I hope all will work out, tubby fingers and legs crossed.;-)

On a personal level, I'm in the same boat with Jim. I admit there was an overhaul, but in the end... I'm happy I stuck it out with circles of loving, caring, humble friends...



...who overcome their fear of making mistakes... aren't afraid and don't wallow in them...


...who listen to you... give full attention to things you're going to say...


... who are open-minded...
give you the benefit of the doubt, when aptly needed...



... who, despite difficulties, are there for you... perk you up and keep you going by means of the best therapy...laughter...

Indeed, change is encouraging. And I can say...I am definitely one heck of a lucky guy... :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only constant thing in the world is change.but whats important is that we have friends who are always beside us and guides us with the changes happening in our lives.

Anonymous said...

Ay! Ang taba ko sa pic na yan! Hahaha!

Vicster, my SB, I'm touched. Feeling ko naghanap ka talaga ng pic na kasama ako. Hahaha! Kidding. I'm thankful for knowing you and being a very dear friend. Being good friends doesn't mean having to be present each and every single time. It's knowing that in times of trouble, you can depend on them to listen to you, and comfort you, without any cost. :)

Anonymous said...

Waste of time, daw? As far as I'm concerned, it's like nothing happened! :-)