Thursday, May 29, 2008

With Magsi at Italianni's

Our good friend, Magsi, arrived here from Vancouver, Canada 2 weeks ago for a family emergency. We missed him a lot... his jokes and all. He always makes us laugh hard! Such a funny guy!


So, before he leaves soon, Jim and I made sure we "pig-out". Our choice?


Truly, we had a grand time. All 3 of us are certified buffet enthusiasts... even before Magsi left the country a few years ago. Jim and I had the Sicilian Salad, while Magsi enjoyed the antipasti. Our favorites? The Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings, Baked Ziti and the Original Pizza
(Italian sausage, mushrooms and peppers with mozzarella and Romano cheeses). Yummy!


Oh I love eating out with these guys! It's Magsi's birthday on June 9... I'm sure there's something brewing up. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may seem like psychostalker-ish, but I think Magsi is really cute. Is he single or even available for coffee?

No strings attached. Just coffee. He seems interesting and I figured it might be fun going out with him.

I don't even know why you'd even bother with this post. Just going on a limb here. Thanks.

-Jack

Anonymous said...

By the way, here's my email addie, just in case he's game and interested.

juniperojack@gmail.com

It would be nice if we could start a correspondence. I really do hope he gives it a try because, hey, you never know. Right? :)

Fingers crossed,
Jack

Chunkee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chunkee said...

Hi Jack, please check your mail for my reply. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Si Magsi! May interesado! Hehe! :P

Magsi is straight. :P