Friday, May 9, 2008

Pushing Daisies


I caught a glimpse of the new series on 2nd Avenue-- Pushing Daisies. I find it quite intriguing and capricious. The plot: Ned, played by Lee Pace, has the ability to bring back a dead person to life, with a single touch. The twist: touching the person again would mean death... this time, eternally. Another twist: the resurrected person would cause death of another person around the area. Sounds weird, right? I find it amusing, though. I was wondering... what if I have that power? Shall I use it for my own good? Shall I use it to help people who seem unready yet to face death? Thinking, thinking, thinking...

Pushing Daisies airs on 2nd Avenue, every Tuesday @8 in the evening. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I watch this online! As in nung premiere pa lang sa US, inabangan ko na sya sa net! Hehe! Natigil lang though. I think yung first 4 episodes na napanood ko. I love Kristen Chenoweth! Hee hee! I have to catch up. Di ko alam kung bakit natigil panonood ko nito.

Chunkee said...

Haha! When I saw Kristen Chenoweth, I remember the song "Taylor, The Latte Boy" when we were on our way to Nasugbu! I love her, too! :-)