Tuesday, May 6, 2008

From Iron Man to Gloria Jean's


I must admit... I am not a big Marvel Comics fan. But seeing Iron Man was worth it! We went to Trinoma last Saturday night to watch the 8:10 pm show. Robert Downey Jr. pulled it off as Tony Stark/Iron Man. His performance was so credible... I give 2 thumbs up! The gadgets and special effects were awesome! What made it more interesting was the fact that I watched it with my equally amused friends! Fun night indeed!


The following night, our barkada met up as usual. After dinner at S&R, The Fort, we went to WG Diner along Makati Avenue for some booze.


The night was still early... we had some midnight chow at North Park. Yum! Then we had some caffeine at Gloria Jean's Glorietta.

We called it a day at 3am.
How about you? How was your weekend? :-)

0 comments: