Friday, May 16, 2008

No Day But Today

I'm off from work today! But... it's pouring like crazy outside. Sigh. That's why I intend to just relax at home. But what have we got? NO cable TV reception, as well as internet connection! I was so pissed with the provider... all their lines were busy this morning! Oh yes, timing IS everything. Just to distract myself from being totally annoyed, I ran errands downstairs. When I got back, I thought of watching "Rent" on DVD. I've watched it before... I even caught the local stage production at the Music Museum years ago. I can't stop but love the concept of the late Jonathan Larson. It's about AIDS, friendship, poverty, drug addiction, relationships... about life. It's true what Rent talks about... there really is "no day but today." C'est la vie...

Here's one of my favorite songs from the movie/musical...




Finally, everything's back. I'll enjoy the rest of the day. Carpe diem... :-P

0 comments: