Monday, November 3, 2008

Bigoli, My Golly!

Whilst at Trinoma during the Job Fair, we were wondering where we could have a filling and delicious lunch. We decided to try...


My major comment? It's undeniably Fazoli's in every aspect, from the restaurant concept down to the menu. I can say Fazoli's is much better though. The breadsticks are good, but not served that too often as compared to Fazoli's where you can get a handful of the yummy bread every time you want.

The spaghetti bolognese was good enough, better than Chef D'Angelos. And the chicken? I miss Fazoli's! The white pizza was tasty, in fairness. What I liked here? The bottomless drinks! I just can't get enough of the lemon iced tea and the orange juice.

I'd like to commend the staff though. They were nice and courteous enough despite the flaws I've mentioned.

Bigoli... why don't you try it and see for yourself. :-P

0 comments: