Thursday, November 13, 2008

World Bangin' Meal

After spending the whole night (and morning) at Bert's place in Rockwell, we went to Power Plant for a filling lunch. All of them had Japanese food, but I was drawn to the neighboring store ...


It's not your usual hot dog kiosk that sells tender, juicy wieners... it lives up to its' name "haute dog". Imagine this... a large sausage on a fresh, hotdog bun with lots of variety (different choices of dressing or favorite toppings). I got the All-Day Breakfast ... mushrooms, tomatoes, relish, scrambled egg and cheese sauce. Delish to the max! I also got German potato salad and Spaghetti Bolognese as side dishes. A li'l bit pricey but hey, you'll have your money's worth. :-P

1 comments:

GWINCHEESE said...

Its already 1:26am Friday,its my day off (again) not enough sleep and i have nothing in my stomache but a piece of bread filled with melted cheese...then i saw this blog entry of yours...i end up wiping away all the saliva that dripped on my keyboard! heheheheh!