Thursday, November 20, 2008

Iceberg's... I Like!

Among all the halo-halos in the metro, Iceberg's, for me, is the best! Why? Plain and simple ... I just love the ingredients they include in their concoction. No kidney beans, red mung beans or kamote, which I don't like in my halo-halo. In one big cup, there's finely shaved ice, sweetened bananas, macapuno balls, gelatin strips and cubes, sweet corn, ube jam, leche flan, peach slices ... then topped with 2 scoops of your favorite ice cream (I like strawberry and langka flavors) and cornflakes. Then you can pour the milk provided, depending on your taste. Yum yum OH!


Iceberg's also offers assorted parfaits, splits and sundaes at very reasonable prices. Their menu also boasts of rice meals, pasta, sandwiches, and even chocolate fondue. Mouthwatering goodness indeed! :-P

2 comments:

popoytoy said...

ang sosyal.

abingobongo said...

i think ed and i agree. RAZONS NA LANG!!!