Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Zhu-cret Recipe Experience

It has always been a pleasure to spend a nice weekend evening with close friends. What better way to bond is to have a sumptuous dinner with them! We had a craving for Chinese chow so we went to TECOMA Bldg at 5th ave. cor. 32nd in Bonifacio Global City and tried ...


We had ourselves full with these delicious food! I also commend the courteous staff and the enticing bright pink motif of the place. Of course, it was a time for us to have a nice conversation!


We weren't done yet. We had to do dessert! Next door ...


I was supposed to order Chocolate Banana (I tried it once, but don't ask me when since it is so ancient and irrelevant)... but I decided to try the White Chocolate Macadamia. Yummy!
Thanks, Nes and Pau for spending a delightful night with us! :-P

0 comments: