Monday, January 5, 2009

My January 1 ...

It has always been the same scenario. January 1st , the day when all the mayhem from the 12MN celebration comes to a halt ... when the streets of Manila suddenly become nearly deserted ... when traffic commuters rejoice (for the meantime) ... when most people dread of going back to reality, thus invading the malls and amusement parks to relish the last days of the long vacation. Haay! Buti na lang I got an SMS from Edward inviting me to go to his place right after my work. It was fortunate that the weather that day was damp and conducive for ...


When I saw the guys swimming in the cool pool, it was very inviting. It surely was "freezing" after I made my splash! But spending time with these guys, including the fun and laughter, made it bearable.
After that chilly experience, we went back to Edward's place and waited for ...



Mmmm! The savory smell of homemade Kapampangan longganisa cooking perked up my senses! I just adore longganisa. Don't ask me why. I'm just into the sweet-salty-garlicky goodness of ground meat, stuffed in those casings. Lovely! Coupled with Ed's chicken-pork adobo, pork tocino, tuyo and my friends' company ... my 1st day for 2009 was definitely a swell one! :-P

0 comments: