Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sleepless Weekend

Last Friday night was the start of my sleepless weekend affair. We had dinner at Edward's, and the good times rolled from ...


After indulging ourselves with herbed roast chicken, pork adobo, brazo de mercedes and lots of soda, we engaged into topics of interesting nature. Time flew so fast I didn't even notice it was already 3am! Jose Cuervo was the culprit behind that. :-)
My eyes were wide open the whole night, even though my mind was telling me to at least grab some forty winks. I guess I was just eagerly anticipating for our swimming that morning.


Brrr! The morning breeze was cold but that didn't hinder me to hit the water with a mighty splash. After almost 4 hours of immersing in the pool, we waited for our lunch ... Ed brought beef shank and vegetables from Tagaytay for some mean bulalo. Aaargh! Cholesterol goodness indeed!
I went back to Makati and met up with my brother, who's currently visiting here from Miami. It was nice to see him again. :-) Afterwards, I was able to hit the sack for an hour or so, then we went to Las Pinas to meet up again with our friends. With some light beer and chips, we played an interesting game called ...



Oh we "hate" that game, hahaha! It was surely revealing, but what the heck ... with your close friends around, it really doesn't matter anyway. My weekend was definitely sleepless but fun! :-P

0 comments: